St Paul Al-Anon Alateen Intergroup Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, October 13th, 2009
1821 University Ave. W, Room S 127
Open with the Serenity Prayer
Someone to read Concept 10
Approve minutes of the last meeting
Reports of Intergroup Representatives and Chair positions
- Gratitude Night
- Founders Day Weekend
- Are we on track for that? Who is going?
- Speaker Chair
- How is it going since putting out the email?
- Public Outreach
- How are things going? Do you need help?
- Office volunteers
- Do we have enough volunteers for October/November?
- How can we get people interested in Intergroup???
- Develop some ideas
Close with the Al-Anon Declaration… “Let it Begin with
- Chair… OPEN
- Vice Chair… Filled
- Treasurer… Filled
- Assistant Treasurer … OPEN
- Secretary… Filled
- Other positions
- Alateen Chair… OPEN
- Inside Literature sales… Filled
- Outside Literature sales… OPEN
- Office manager… OPEN
- Public Outreach… Filled
- Directory Chair… Filled
- Group Liaison… OPEN
Descriptions of these positions are on the
Service Opportunities page.
- November 14th, 2009
- St Paul Al-Anon hosts Gratitude Night
Presbyterian Church of the Way
3382 Lexington Ave, Shoreview, MN
6 pm Potluck
7 pm Speakers
Childcare provided during speakers
is available on the website
The next Intergroup meeting will be TUESDAY
November 10th in room S127. Please mark YOUR CALENDAR!
We are asking if you could please send someone from your group to carry the
message as well
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OUR OFFICE AND BOOKSTORE.
YOUR PARTICIPATION IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!
We can’t do it alone, but together we can make great things happen!
Return to St. Paul Intergroup home
Edited and posted 9 October 2009