St. Paul Al-Anon/Alateen Intergroup
Minutes of the August 11, 2009 Meeting
Our next meeting:
Tuesday September 15th, 2009 @ 7PM in room
(Third Tuesday just in September)
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
THE MORE THE MERRIER!
The meeting convened at 7:00 PM with a moment of silence followed by the
- Introductions and Roll Call
Present were the Vice-Chair, the Inside Literature Chair, the Secretary,
the Treasurer and three Intergroup Representatives.
- Reading of Concept VIII
- The Board of Trustees delegates full authority for
routine management of Al-Anon Headquarters to its executive
- Minutes of the July meeting
- Approved after amending.
- TRreasurer’ Report;
- The Checking Account contains $1,900 after August bills. The Reserve
account contains $9,300.
- Fellowship Weekend
- We will be providing six feet of Subway sandwiches for Saturday Lunch
for $216 and thirty Domino Pizzas for dinner at $150. We will spend $100
- Literature sales
- Intergroup unanimously decided to sponsor a room for Literature
- Literature Sales at Discovering Choices Seminar totaled $278.50.
- Gratitude Night
- It will be November 14th at 6 pm.
- Approved flyer after some copy editing.
- September meeting
- Rescheduled to September 15th.
- Volunteers needed for the month of September. If you are interested
the Office Volunteer Coordinator. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org will be
forwarded to her.
- Founder’s Day
- A motion was made to sell CAL there Thanksgiving weekend. This was
tabled due to lack of unanimity.
- Public Outreach
- An Intergroup Representative is acting as Public Outreach Chair until we
can vote him into the position.
- Possible merger with Minneapolis Al-Anon/Alateen Information
- The Vice Chair has talked with with the Minneapolis office manager
about the possibility of merging the two organizations.
- . Steven%rsquo;s in White Bear Lake
- Every Wednesday at 10 AM the group is going through the Alanon
Blueprints for Progress
- Al-Anon Gratitude Night
- This will be November 14th. There will be a potluck at 6 pm
and Speakers @ 7 pm at Presbyterian Church of the Way, 3382 Lexington Avenue,
The meeting adjourned at 8:10 pm with the Al-Anon Declaration
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OUR OFFICE and BOOKSTORE.
YOUR PARTICIPATION IS APPRECIATED!
We can’t do it alone, but together we can make great things happen!
Al-Anon/Alateen Intergroup home page | Index to SPIG Minutes
Edited for the web and posted 21 October 2010