St. Paul Al-Anon/Alateen Intergroup
Minutes of the September 15th, 2009 Meeting
Our next meeting: 7 pm Tuesday October 13th, 2009
in room S127
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
THE MORE THE MERRIER!
The meeting convened at 7:10 pm with a moment of silence followed by the
Roll call and introductions
Present were the Vice-Chair, the Secretary, the Treasurer,
the Speaker Chair, and
an Intergroup Representative.
Concept nine (Good personal leadership at all service
levels is a necessity. In the field of world service the Board of Trustees
assumes the primary leadership.) was read from The Concepts – Al-Anon’s Best Kept
- The minutes of the August meeting were approved
- There was no Treasurer’s report
- Reports from Information Services, Intergroup Representatives,
and Chair positions
- Notable News
- Fellowship Weekend went well. Grand total book sales: $1622.53
- We need office volunteers at the end of September and the month
- Volunteers and tasty food dishes are needed for Gratitude Night
- Discussed having love gifts and give out literature at Gratitude
Night. Call the vice chair for more information.
- Approved to bring CAL Literature table to Founder’s Day
- We renewed our lease until August, 2010
- St. Steven’s–White Bear Lake
- Every Wednesday @ 10 AM
Going through the Al-Anon Blueprint for
- St. Paul Al-Anon Intergroup Gratitude Night
- November 14th, 2009
Potluck @ 6 P.M. and Speakers @ 7 P.M.
Presbyterian Church of the Way
3382 Lexington Avenue
Al-Anon speaker – Vicky A
AA speaker – Melana M
- Founder’s Day Weekend
- November 27th-29th, 2009
Doubletree Park Place Hotel
St. Louis Park, MN
- Open Meeting/Potluck
- September 19th, 2009 @ 1:30-3:30
6279 University Ave NE
Meeting adjourned at 8:10 PM with the Al-Anon Declaration
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OUR OFFICE AND BOOKSTORE.
YOUR PARTICIPATION IS APPRECIATED!
We can’t do it alone, but together we can make great things happen!
Paul Al-Anon Intergroup home page |
Available Intergroup minutes
Edited for the web and posted 9 October 2009