St. Paul Al-Anon/Alateen Intergroup
Minutes of the October 13th, 2009 Meeting
Our next meeting: 7 pm Tuesday November
10th, 2009 in room S127
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
THE MORE THE MERRIER!
The meeting convened at 7:10 pm with a moment of silence followed by the
- Roll call and introductions
- Present were the the Secretary, the Treasurer, the Speaker Chair,
the Public Outreach Chair, and the Inside Literature Chair and an
Intergroup Representative from Heights and Lights Al-Anon.
- Concept X — Service responsibility is
balanced by carefully defined service authority and double-headed
management is avoided.
- Part of the discussion of Concept X in the
Al-Anon/Alateen Service Manual was read.
- Treasurer’s Report
- There was no report.
- The Speakers Chair is still looking for responsive speakers. He will
be talking with Minneapolis Al-Anon/Alateen Informations Services to see
if we can join speaker lists.
- There was discussion on organizing a workshop on speaking.
- Office volunteers
- We need volunteers for the end of October (16th,
19th, 26th, and 30th) and for the
month of November.
- Gratitude Night
- Volunteers and tasty food dishes are needed.
- There was discussion on having love gifts and giving out literature at
- Call the Vice Chair for more information.
- St. Steven’s–White Bear Lake
- Every Wednesday @ 10 AM
Going through the Al-Anon Blueprint for
- St. Paul Al-Anon Intergroup Gratitude Night
- November 14th, 2009
Potluck @ 6 P.M. and Speakers @ 7 P.M.
Presbyterian Church of the Way
3382 Lexington Avenue
Al-Anon speaker – Vicky A
AA speaker – Melana M
- Founder’s Day Weekend
- November 27th-29th, 2009
Doubletree Park Place Hotel
St. Louis Park, MN
- Sharing Stories of Experience, Strength, and Hope
- November 7th, 2009 @ 6:30 pm
St. PaulŐs United Methodist Church
700 Wesley Lane
Meeting adjourned at 8:10 PM with the Al-Anon Declaration
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OUR OFFICE AND BOOKSTORE.
YOUR PARTICIPATION IS APPRECIATED!
We can’t do it alone, but together we can make great things happen!
Paul Al-Anon Intergroup home page |
Available Intergroup minutes
Edited for the web and posted 10 November 2010