St. Paul Intergroup Minutes
September 13, 2011
- 7:00pm with a moment of silence followed by the Serenity Prayer
- Chair (acting) IR from Seekers of Compassion AFG
IR from Summit Hill Wednesday 5:00 pm
Literature Chair, IR from Summit Hill Monday 6:00 pm
Treasurer, IR from Highland Saturday 10:00 am
Office volunteer chair, IR from Midway Wednesday 6:30 pm
- Concept Nine
- Sharings from The Forum (2009 and 2010)
- Reminder that the Intergroup Chair, Vice-Chair and Secretary
positions remain open. All are encouraged to seek and invite capable
members for nomination at the Nov. 8th Intergroup meeting.
- Fellowship Weekend wrap up: Special thanks to those who
participated in literature sales and the hospitality suite.
- MN South Area Assembly: Intergroup will be selling literature
at this October 1st event.
- Gratitude Night: plans are underway for our annual potluck
celebration. Al-Anon and AA speakers have been confirmed. Theme will
be Dancing Your Way to Recovery (or not) – Tips on How To (or
- Speaker Chair resignation: Due to a personal tragedy, our
speaker chair has stepped down. Our deepest sympathy and our
thoughts and prayers are with her.
- Minutes of the Aug. 9th meeting were approved without objection.
- Asstistant Treasurer
- A spreadsheet of income was presented with summaries of all
income for the past 6 months.
- Report including opening and closing balances,
deposits and payments were noted as stable. All billing is current.
The Treasurer and Assistant Treasurer will draft a 2nd appeal for this
year. Treasurer and Assistant Treasurer reports were approved without
- Group Liaison
- No report
- In the mail!
- Office Volunteers
- Three new volunteers have signed on. September has been a
difficult month to fill.
- Web site
- No report. Positive comments about navigating to information were
- Speaker Chair
- No report. The Group Liaison will pick up duties in the
- Delivery of two large orders are expected to restock our supplies
of CAL for office and event sales in the coming month. It was noted
that the literature chair places orders about every 2 weeks.
Unfinished business for October agenda
- Reserve Fund
- Discussion of what it should be (from July meeting)
The meeting adjourned at 7:50 with the Al-Anon Declaration.